- We ship orders every Monday and Thursday.
- Most items will ship 2-5 day basic USPS shipping unless otherwise requested.
- Sorry, we can not be responsible for lost or stolen packages once the USPS has delivered and confirmed delivery of said package. Please make sure that the shipping address you provide at checkout is secure for packages to be left if need be. Please let us know in advance if you would like to add shipping insurance.
- Exchanges will be given within 30 days of purchase for any items missing, broken, damaged. Photos as proof of such issues will be required.
- Digital download products can only be cancelled if the product was not downloaded. If the item has been downloaded, I am sorry, we do not take returns on digital downloads already received.
- We cannot accept returns or exchanges on our subscription box service, Rag Tag Box.
- Subscription boxes ship the 1st Saturday of the month after your order is placed. This means the box could take 1-3 weeks to ship after your order.
- Sometimes patterns come enlarged. It’s ok that the sizes don’t match the fabric. You don’t need to trace it on the fabric or anything like that. It’s counted cross stitch so you would just be counting the squares on the pattern and counting the squares on the fabric to find where you need to stitch on the fabric.
- Beginner? Avoid dark fabric kits, as they are harder to see the stitching and holes. Also the smaller the kit the better for first time. If you do chose a kit with black or navy fabric, I recommend sitting in natural light while you work.
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org